Golden Bull Awards
The Golden Bull Award is one of USF's highest honors given annually to undergraduate and graduate students who encompass the spirit of USF and have demonstrated its values. Recipients must exemplify exceptional leadership and service to the University and the community. Each year up to 20 deserving students will receive the award.
- Leadership within the community
- Engagement with the community and public service
- Success and academic achievement through research, pursuit of knowledge and critical thinking skills
- Enhanced global experience and understanding of cultural and ethnic diversity
- Development of personal and professional potential
- Demonstrated commitment to respect, integrity, and civility
Student Affairs supports these values through programs, services, and activities that enhance the student's out of classroom experience and recognizes students through this award that have lived these values during their tenure at USF.
Congratulations to the twelve exemplary students who were awarded with the 2014 Golden Bull award.
Devon Ross Dittelberger
Sandra L. Pettit
Lazaro Ernesto Silva
Stephen M. Strenges